Vacancy DetailsName of post:Union Public Service Commission job vacancy details 2013
1. Assistant Professor : 01
2. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I : 13
3. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II : 09
4. Lecturer (Mathematics) : 01
5. Lecturer (Physics) : 01
6. Junior Research Officer (Tibetan) : 01
7. Stores Officer : 45
8. Meteorologist Grade-II (Agriculture) : 07
9. Meteorologist Grade-II (Civil) : 02
10. Meteorologist Grade-II (Computer Science) : 07
11. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electronics and Communication) : 08
12. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electronics and Instrumentation) : 07
13. Meteorologist Grade-II (Geophysics and Geology) : 04
14. Meteorologist Grade-II (Mathematics) : 04
15. Meteorologist Grade-II (Physics/ Meteorology) : 28
16. Deputy Director : 01
17. Junior Mining Geologist : 03
18. Principal Library and Information Officer : 01
19. Professor of Social Management : 01
20. Economic officer : 07
21. Assistant Executive Engineer : 15
22. Assistant Director : 01
23. Research Officer : 03
24. Professor Hospital Administration/ Medical Superintendent : 01
25. Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) : 01
26. Senior Lecturer (Immuno Haematology) : 01
27. Senior Lecturer (Radio diagnosis) : 02
28. Junior Research Officer (Bhutanese) : 01
29. Junior Research Officer (Burmese) : 01
No of posts: 177 Posts
Location of Posting:Rojgar nirman Delhi
Job EligibilityApplicants should possess Master’s Degree or Engineering Degree or should possess Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant fields from recognised University. , Age Limit: Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-serviceman/ Women/ sports Quota applicants will be as per Govt. Rules.
Salary: view this rozgar samachar to get all the pay scale details
Selection process:Selection will be on the basis of written tests and personal Interview.
How To ApplyCandidates are required to apply Online mode from www.upsconline.gov.in before closing date of applications.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2013:
1.The applicant may apply through online only.
2.First you must visit the Official Website which is upsconline.nic.in
3. On the page there are links for all 21 categories of posts.
4.You can get information of the post through selecting the job title you want to apply for.
5.You will see the link Apply Now at the right side of the page.
6.Just select the link and you will be asked for Registration ID, Password and confirmation of random Image.
7.Now fill the information in the blocks and press the submit button.
8.Now fill the application form and take a print out for further use.
Important Dates And Important LinksClosing date for online application submission: 13-06-2013 up to 23:59 HRS.
Last date for printing submitted application: 14-06-2013 up to 23:59 HRS.
Link here to download rojgar samachar notification :
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
About The OrganizationIndianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.The Constituent Assembly, after independence, saw the need for giving a secure and autonomous status to Public Service Commissions both at Federal and Provincial levels for ensuring unbiased recruitment to Civil Services as also for protection of service interests. With the promulgation of the new Constitution for independent India on 26th January, 1950, the Federal Public Service Commission was accorded a constitutional status as an autonomous entity and given the title – Union Public Service Commission The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary with two Additional Secretaries, a number of Joint Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other supporting staff.